CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

What do you think about my blog banner?
great
nice
ok
bad
pathetic
What is a banner?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

shock news!! the smurfs were carpet-bombed..

After all his evil plots had failed, Gargamel joined hands with Darth Sidious (aka Pope) and George W. Bush to end the peaceful lifes of our little friends.


The smurf village was carpet-bombed by F-somethings for hours. The panic is great in the smurf village. The remaining smurfs formed the SLA (smurf liberation army) and went underground.

1001nonsense called the key actors of the recent bombings :

GWB: God sent me orders to bomb them. I had to do that.
Darth Sidious (aka Pope (aka new God)): Power! Unlimited Power!
Gargamel : No smurf flesh left...This was not what I intended.
Oil Companies (aka old God) : We hate dark side.


Actually this was part of a campaign by UNICEF to increase the awareness about the terrors of war in Belgium.

I would write something serious about it but:

a)I am too sleepy
b)zZZzZzZzZ...

Comments on "shock news!! the smurfs were carpet-bombed.."

 

post a comment