CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

What do you think about my blog banner?
great
nice
ok
bad
pathetic
What is a banner?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A piercing + a piercing + a piercing.......+ a piercing

This photo alone can be used against evolution theory. What is this creature?



Image taken from this excellent blog.

Comments on "A piercing + a piercing + a piercing.......+ a piercing"

 

Blogger mrs the experience said ... (4:00 AM) : 

Ooh, thanks for the witty comment. We seem to have some things in common, namely a love for depressing Russian literature. Turk mu?

 

Blogger Poyraz said ... (4:31 PM) : 

hey,

evet turkum :).

In my opinion Russian lit is not depressing much. Maybe I think like this because I read it mostly from old turkish translations. Some words don't fit today's turkish and this creates a sort of ironic air throughout the book. I read only War & Peace in english and found it completely different from turkish translation.


(btw this was my first comment in this blog thanks.)

 

Blogger Mike said ... (1:46 PM) : 

She's a restaurant owner in Edinburgh I think, I showed her pic on my blog last year and some one told me hat.

 

Blogger Poyraz said ... (3:07 PM) : 

thanks for the info. LOL. I wonder what she cooks at her restaurant :p.

 

post a comment