CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

What do you think about my blog banner?
great
nice
ok
bad
pathetic
What is a banner?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

no more ads

greetingz
I have removed ads from my page. I made next to nothing money from ads (not so popular blog :) ) and lots of stuff like "support our troops" came as links. I don't support any troops.
I am also thinking about changing my post subjects. I actually wrote just weird stuff because I thought that was all I could write about in english. Now I am thinking on writing some about current political issues at least weekly. Those posts will be italic. No pic or link, just comments. I apoligize from the beginning about the grammar mistakes, word misuses and so (english is not my mother lang.) . In addition I will continue to post weird stuff (nonsenses) happening in Turkey and World. Other stuff may pop up randomly.

Comments on "no more ads"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 AM) : 

Hey, I just found out you're my Corleone relative from Teh Blogfather (he assigned us the Corleone names) so I decided to come and say hi.

I write about politics in another blog and so I keep it separate, but I know many that write politics on their blog.

I'll come check up on you again :)

 

post a comment