CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

What do you think about my blog banner?
great
nice
ok
bad
pathetic
What is a banner?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Thursday, October 06, 2005

my life is in DaNGeR !?

I am writing this post from a bomb shelter in Sapanca.

Today i found a terrible mail in my inbox. I am in great panic now. It seems my comments about scientology angered the great scientific community. I don't want to end up like these people.

Here is the notorious mail's full text :

This mail comes from a secret web site intended to search for your history and prepare your slow death!!!!

Scientology is our Mother Gaia and you are entering our domain by your puny comments. Bloggers like you will pay for this kind of audaciousness and arrogance.
You will pay for this believe me !!!!

You live in Turkey, in Bosphorus Area in Istanbul, we understood it from your dummy friends' photos or anyway if he is real not dummy we will kill you both.

Scientologic MARK


I searched all day for the sender of this mail and found that it was probably sent by the leader of turkish scientific community codenamed The Young Ancestor


More to come...

Comments on "my life is in DaNGeR !?"

 

post a comment