CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

What do you think about my blog banner?
great
nice
ok
bad
pathetic
What is a banner?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Friday, October 07, 2005

More News about The Young Ancestor and his Deadly Threats

I am still at my bomb shelter at Sapanca.(actually i am not in Sapanca just faking for security :P)

Today the shocking threats by the Young Ancestor continued.

Today's notorious mail :


I found your home address and I am comin' to cut your throat and your pathetic being will end soon including your nonsense Blog site.

Your death shall be beautiful, like the falling snow, like the face of clouds before a tempest, like the mountaineers climbing K2, it will be a photographic death with images fading away.

Je vais te tuer et finir ta pathétique entité inclus ton blog site. Il n'y a rien tu peux faire!!!!

I will kill your being and your spirit will cry saying ' Together we stand divided we fall'

Scientologic Mark


I found that this fierce character The Young Ancestor is actually working at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Turkey. Of course he is just working there to cover his secret underground works.

I found out that he is not just the leading figure of the cult at Turkey but all middle east. Yesterday he was seen with the leader of Jordan section with the cult near Mecidiyekoy.

Comments on "More News about The Young Ancestor and his Deadly Threats"

 

post a comment