CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

What do you think about my blog banner?
great
nice
ok
bad
pathetic
What is a banner?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Monday, October 17, 2005

I hate baby pictures!

They are on forum avatars, email forwards, blogs, walls. They are very small. Some are held inside a hand on the pictures. They are not cute, lovable, sweet... They look like pink poo. Please don't take photos of babies 'till they are 3 months old...please! If you take please don't share them. oargh

Comments on "I hate baby pictures!"

 

Blogger Eric Mutta said ... (2:16 AM) : 

Poyraz, something weird's happening to your blog. It shows up all squashed up.

PS: thanks also for the links to Teh Blog Father. Hope you liked your review ;-)

 

Blogger Poyraz said ... (5:10 PM) : 

yeah the review is funny. thank you

no problem on my PC...ı view it correctly on both Xp and linux 800x600+ resolutions. Does the problem continue every time you view the page?

 

Blogger Eric Mutta said ... (3:42 AM) : 

It seems OK now, I dunno what changes you made but it's OK now (I'm on Win2K running Opera at 1024x768).

PS: round two of reviews has began. You can always submit your blog again with a different quote, joke or fact. You can pick a post (and get a cool pic) to use and I'll review that ;-)

 

post a comment