CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

What do you think about my blog banner?
great
nice
ok
bad
pathetic
What is a banner?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Saturday, October 15, 2005

how to use time effectively? I don't know, but here is a way to waste it!

online games...I used to play some Quake, Red Alert, Unreal, Starcraft, Diablo, MUDs vs online when I was in high school. I can't sit on a game more than an hour or so but when playing online I can't count the hours passing! I restarted playing online last year. I gave up again after 100s of wasted hours.

turks don't have the habit of paying for software. I played anarchy online during last spring and ogame during last summer a lot(by this I mean really really a lot). They are still free. Anarchy Online is a sci-fi mmorpg and ogame is a browser based strategy game. I gave up my bad habit finally but it doesn't prevent me to show you this link :p. They are there to waste your time...

FREE ONLINE GAMES!

Comments on "how to use time effectively? I don't know, but here is a way to waste it!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 AM) : 

Evil person! ;)

 

Blogger Poyraz said ... (1:29 AM) : 

i know :P

 

Blogger Callen Damornen said ... (7:35 PM) : 

Interesting blog:-)

Carefree Mall

 

post a comment